20/09/2009

NOW IT MAY SAVED MY LIFE

ANOTHER STRANGE THING HAPPENED TO ME!

IT IS CALLED A SYNCHRONIZED HAPPENING.


How is it possible that I , an average guy, who very

seldom can win on lotteries, can have such luck,

when it really matters.

I am now 75 years old and the latest Synchronized Happening

may have saved my life.

It happened 2009-09-15 and it is now three days since I

came home from the hospital.

THIS IS WHAT HYAPPENED!

For 15 years, I have had trouble with my heart and

14 years ago I had a bypass operation.

Early this year I had to make an operation to clean the pipes

supporting the heart muscles with blood.¨AN ANGINA OPERATION"

In august this year the trouble started again.

It was decided to make an X-ray of the heart 2009-10-15.

2009-09-15 I visited the Clinica Centre to book a time

for testing the blood.

When I opened the door to the Centre I felt something was wrong.

I got an ANGINA ATTACK and it was passed in 10 minutes.

The doctor desided to make a general test and

the Electrocardiogram indicated trouble and I was taken to

hospital by ambulance.

Two pipes ware blocked and I was operated at ones.

Because it happened at the Clinica Centre they could see

the problem, when an attack was on!

I got my operation, one month earlier then planned

and it was so criticaL that IT MAY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE!

My 7th Synchronized Happening, is a fakt!

If you have had any SYNCRONICED HAPPENINGS

tell us about it.

Bertil




This Synchronized Happening may have saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.