06/04/2009

MY SIXTH SYNCRONIZED HAPPENING

http://abid/in/paypal/?e=berrasoft2x
Click here for the ULTIMATE list-building system!

My sixth Synchronized Happening

I have now lived in Spain for more than 20 years.
My Guarding Angel was with me again 2007.
A lot has happened during these years, but
nothing with Synchronized Happening.
until two years ago.

On my way to the airport in Alicante, to meet
some friends from Sweden, I fell asleep on a
straight part of the road. The car passed over
to the to the wrong side of the road and left
the road into High grass. Then I woke up
and realized what was happening.

A quick glace to the right and not a single car
in sight. I got the car up on the road and
returned to the right side of the road.
Everything happened under high speed
and with no breaking.

I stopped the car and walked back to the
place were I had left the road.

Now it was a lot of traffic on both sides.

I could see the high grass bent were the
car had made an extra road for me.
I had found one of the few places
possible to pass with no stones or any
other things I could hit.




It is not many places along that road
with space enough to do this STUNT.
Was it my Guarding Angel, with me
after these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.