05/04/2009

MY FOURTH SYNCRONIZED HAPPENING

http://abid/in/paypal/?e=berrasoft2x

Stockholm Sweden 1977

My Fourth Synchronized Happening

My wife had complained, that her car was not
running so well. I decided to test it and took it
to my job one morning. My daughter was
attending a business school in Stockholm and
she wanted me, to take her to the school .

She was going to do a final test in the English
Language, but she was not worried for the test
after three years in American International
School in, Nigeria.

The whether was fairly good, but a small rain
had passed and some water was remaining.

On the Motorway I had to brake when the traffic
stopped.
Then the car was aqua planning and went right.
When I turned the wheel left, the car started to roll. It was going round three to four turns and
ended up in the outer line for the traffic going
the other way. We had the safety belts on and I
told my daughter to hold up her hands against
the ceiling of the car.
The time was suddenly going much slower, and
while the car was rolling I had time to say:

Don’t worry, this is going well!

This was for me really SLOW MOTION!!

The car stopped and was laying on the side, with
me hanging in the safety belt and my daughter
also still strapped.

An inspection indicated, that we were not hurt at all.
We were both very cool, but the door on my side had no window. I took away some glass and now
We could see, that we were in the wrong lane of
the road and the traffic was passing with high speed.
A bus had stopped in our lane, to prevent us from
being hit.
Smoke started to find a way out but we could not see the flames.
A man got into the bus and took a fire extinguisher and stopped the fire.
We were just in another SYNCHRONIZED
HAPPENING. The man who put out the fire and
four others, who helped us out of the car, were
Firemen coming after us and witnessed our
dilemma. They were on the way to a training
of fire fighting.
A nurse from another car could take care of us, even
if we were not hurt.

This was another of my lucky days.

The car was scrap and total write of.

My daughter came about one hour late
to the test in English. The result was
without any mistakes.

When the need is most, the help is closest!

Do you have a Guarding Angel?

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.